Have you ever bothered with can’t playing complex games on your small iPhone? Now, we’ve found the perfect portable companion – the iControlPad. Using the iControlPad, you can wirelessly connect your smartphone with Bluetooth and turn it into a handheld game console.
The iControlPad is compatible with any device that uses Bluetooth, including smartphones, computers, tablets, and consoles. It functions as a mouse, keyboard, HID joypad. www.itgeeg.com
- The smallest Bluetooth gaming control with rich function
- Compatibility with iPhone, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S2, etc.
- iCade fake more than 30 Apps Store games
- Bluetooth connect with HID keyboard and joystick
- Attached to smartphone with Universal Metal Clamp
- Build-in 1360mAh rechargeable battery, charge smartphone via USB connector
- Upgrade feasibility
It’s now sell for $75 on ThinkGeek.