Google released a new android 2.3 version — Android 2.3.4 this very recently. This new version added some features makes it a more perfect. Nexus S owners are receive exclusivity in advance of the Android 2.3.4 update that is due to arrive over the coming weeks as an over-the-air update.
Now let us learn the simple method on how to install Google Android 2.3.4 version.
Attention: Android 2.3.4 just support updating from Android 2.3.3 OS. If you still use Android 2.3.1, you have to update to Android 2.3.3 and then update Android 2.3.4.
The process to install the update is quite simple, and can be completed in just a few steps.
1. Download Android 2.3.4 Update system from the Internet
Google will make Android 2.3.4 available as a manual download just in case android user have not gotten the update pushed over to users smartphone.www.itgeeg.com
2. Put the OS into your store root directory.
3. Restart your system, After Restarting, Press volume up and power into the the bootloader.
4. Use volume button and click “Recovery”, Press power button and confirm it.
5. When you see a triangle, You need press Power button and then press Volume Up button. Then you could see a list, Select the download files and Update it.
Please keep full power during the process to avoid any data losing risks.