NOTE: Backup your Android OS before uninstall any applications.
1. Windows XP, 32 Bit Windows Vista, 32 Bit Windows 7 OS are recommended.
2. USB data cable, Desire power higher than 30%, make sure your PC can identify your Desire
4. Root access on Android.
5. Rooting file (Download here:YunFile)
1. Connect with PC by USB cable. Press Volume Down and Power button. After see a red exclamation mark on your screen, run recovery-windows.bat file in rooting package to enter the recovery screen.(Please don’t close cmd window.)
2. Open another cmd window. Enter the rooting file folder. Install system folder.
adb-windows shell mount / system
3. Display installed Apps
adb-windows shell ls /system/app/
Result will be like this:
4. There are two methods to remove Android apps: remove to SD card or remove permanently. www.itgeeg.com
A. Uninstall permanently.
adb-windows shell rm /system/app/Stock.apk
adb-windows shell rm /system/app/com.htc.StockWidget.apk
B. Remove Applications to SD card
adb-windows shell mkdir /sdcard/device_files (Note: this command is used to create a folder)
adb-windows mv /system/app/Stock.apk /sdcard/device-files
adb-windows mv /system/app/com.htc.StockWidget.apk /sdcard/device-files
5. Restart your smartphone.